Our approach to maintaining an accessible website
SEAtS Software is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with national legislation transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to SEAtS Software websites hosted on the seats.cloud domain.
This website is run by SEAtS Software. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours for higher contrast levels.
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
These websites are partially compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Most instances relating to rules listed below have been resolved across the websites with a small number remaining. SEAtS estimate the remaining issues will be resolved in Q1 2021.
- Ensure elements with an ARIA role that require child roles contain them (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Ensure elements with an ARIA role that require parent roles are contained by them (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Ensure aria-hidden elements do not contain focusable elements (WCAG 1.3.1, WCAG 4.1.2)
- Ensure every form element has a label (WCAG 1.3.1, WCAG 4.1.2)
- Ensure the contrast between foreground and background colours meets WCAG 2 AA contrast ratio thresholds (WCAG 1.4.3)
- Ensure links have discernible text (WCAG 2.4.4, WCAG 4.1.2)
- Ensure attributes that begin with aria- are valid ARIA attributes (WCAG 4.1.1)
- Ensure every id attribute value is unique (WCAG 4.1.1)
- Ensure every id attribute value of active elements is unique (WCAG 4.1.1)
- Ensure every id attribute value used in ARIA and in labels is unique (WCAG 4.1.1)
- Ensure buttons have discernible text (WCAG 4.1.2)
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 18/01/2021.
A self-assessment was used to prepare the statement.
The statement was last reviewed on 12/02/2021.
Feedback and contact information
For any feedback or to notify SEAtS of any problems not listed in this statement please contact [email protected].
The compliance team will be responsible for processing requests sent through this feedback medium.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you are not happy with our response, or want to raise a specific concern, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).