SEAtS student success platform integrates with existing campus systems and gives us new digital engagement and attendance data streams. These include ID card readers, iBeacons and mobile apps options. SEAtS processes, analyses and sends critical information to the right teams on campus.
Mark Poutney, CIO
SEAtS Student Attendance Management Software is designed by experienced developers who have worked with numerous Higher Education Institutions to deliver student success
Dynamically adapt to changing business stakeholder requirements with a student success platform built for the 21st century.
Securely share data between an ever increasing stack of campus cloud apps. SEAtS bridges the gap between legacy on premise SIS and timetable technology and cloud software using our Open API approach and high volume data processing capabilities.
SEAtS apps are secured using your current network security protocols such as Active Directory and LDAP. SEAtS deploys fast, easy to configure and adapts to your internal stakeholders needs.
- Track placements in hospitals and clinics
- Monitor minimum award criteria for attendance
- Ensure Visa compliance
- Identify and address Student Retention issues early
- Use hundreds of digital data streams from your campus
- Get students on track from the beginning
- Use workflows to build in critical interventions for at-risk students
- Automate routine communications
- Share case information securely with students, faculty & advisory colleagues