The project has been a tremendous success and has given us enormously rich data on student attendance, module group preferences, teaching patterns and classroom utilisation. The data is now informing our student retention activities, facilities planning and pastoral initiatives.
Adrian Ellison, Director of Information Technology
SEAtS Student Success Platform is built to support the best possible outcomes for your students through your teaching, learning, and research activities while providing the insight needed to ensure stakeholder compliance and operational excellence.
View critical real-time insights with embedded analytics, dashboards, and scorecards.
Configure SEAtS applications to meet your institutions specific requirements as they change over time.
Use our early warning system to intervene early with at risk and underperforming students and build them a roadmap to a successful outcome.
Allow students, faculty, and staff to manage activities on any device.
Engage students, faculty, and staff with timely ,appropriate, personalised email and smartphone messaging and tailored document templates.
SEAtS does the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
- Track placements in hospitals and clinics
- Monitor minimum award criteria for attendance
- Ensure Visa compliance
- Identify and address Student Retention issues early
- Use hundreds of digital data streams from your campus
- Get students on track from the beginning
- Use workflows to build in critical interventions for at-risk students
- Automate routine communications
- Share case information securely with students, faculty & advisory colleagues