SEAtS Software are looking for a DevOps specialist to work alongside our product management, software engineering and customer success teams on our global SaaS Student Success Cloud and Mobile Platform.
Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow
Package: Negotiable DoE
We are seeking someone who can:
– Design, create and deliver a range of DevOps Build Automation and Deployment solutions.
– Manage day to day the operational cloud infrastructure
– Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Is this you?
– Knowledge of the Microsoft.Net Stack, Microsoft ADO and the Azure Cloud Platform
– Offers expertise in DevOps best practices and standards
– Can liaise with developers to deploy and manage platform
– Knowledge of MS SQL/.NET/C#/ADFS/Azure DB/MySQL/Redis/Elasticsearch/Cloudflare technologies
If you’re interested in security and working with the latest technologies then this role is for you. SEAtS will consider candidates with strong Microsoft experience looking to upgrade their skills to the latest Cloud technologies.
About SEAtS Software
SEAtS Software was established with the vision of building the world’s most effective student success software in higher education, making it possible for each and every student on campus to achieve their full potential. Today, we deliver solutions to world-renowned institutions in the UK, Ireland, America, and New Zealand.
Our on-site team of experts deploy and integrate enterprise software such as CRM, Business Intelligence, Workforce Management and ERP. SEAtS student success cloud solution tracks real-time class and online attendance and analyses academic engagement and performance. Not only that, SEAtS Solution prompts critical interventions and roadmaps advisor follow-ups with failing or under-performing students.
We provide high-quality, cost-effective student success solutions to leading universities. Our goal is to increase student engagement and retention. Our solutions provide colleges and universities with the power to meet all their academic and administrative needs.