The project has been a tremendous success and has given us enormously rich data on student attendance, module group preferences, teaching patterns and classroom utilisation. The data is now informing our student retention activities, facilities planning and pastoral initiatives.
Adrian Ellison, Director of Information Technology
SEAtS Student Attendance Management Software drives efficiency in many areas.
- Are you looking to expand or move campus?
- Are you sharing space with other Universities?
- Would you like to know how you are currently using spaces?
- Do you want to model future requirements based on actual data?
Supporting the Strategic Planning Team on a large scale strategic investment in facilities/ estates/ new campus requires rock solid data to model expected space utilisation over the coming decade.
Time-tables and room audits are but two pieces of the jigsaw.
Achieving complete insight into your space utilisation requires accurate student engagement and attendance data. SEAtS details what is really happening on your campus using student attendance management software.
SEAtS analytics eliminates the need for physical room audits and give you the analysis of the data you need to inform timetable management and plan for the future.
- Track placements
- Monitor minimum award criteria for attendance
- Ensure Visa compliance
- Identify and address Student Retention issues early
- Use hundreds of digital data streams from your campus
- Get students on track from the beginning
- Use workflows to build in critical interventions for at-risk students
- Automate routine communications
- Share case information securely with students, faculty & advisory colleagues