Home Office UKVI Visa & Immigration Compliance
Help international students stay within the terms of their study visa and protect your institution’s valuable Home Office Tier 4 Sponsorship Licence with SEAtS UKVI Compliance Solution.
What we do
Meet and exceed all Home Office UKVI Sponsorship Licence terms with a suite of student attendance, report, audit, and early alert workflows. Built on the cloud, your solution will be live in 30 days or less.
How it works
- SEAtS Home Office UKVI Compliance workflows automate routine student outreach and follow ups via email and SMS.
- SEAtS fires early alerts when students ask for help and before their student attendance score breaches a pre-set tolerance range.
- The UKVI compliance team immediately reach out to at-risk students at risk of breaching their visa terms.
- The system automatically open cases for each student and flags follow-ups and next check-dates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I capture attendance from multiple video conferencing solutions simultaneously?
Yes. SEAtS eAttend automatically records online student attendance based on Recency and Frequency. eAttend is compatible with all video conferencing tools including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts, and Cisco Webex.
Can I capture attendance from online and on-campus classes simultaneously?
Yes. SEATS is 100% cloud and designed to process data from multiple sources simultaneously. SEAtS supplies a range of attendance capturing solutions.
Can I generate weekly reports on all UKVI students?
Yes. Generate daily, weekly or monthly UKVI reports on student progression. Email reports directly from SEAtS dashboard or download reports in PDF / CSV.
Can I receive an early alert if a student stops engaging?
Yes. SEAtS Early Alert solutions use workflows to trigger when students do not meet a minimum attendance requirement. UKVI workflows are ready out of the box but can be altered to suit your specific needs. You can also create your own workflows based on numerous data points within SEAtS.
Can I open a case for manual intervention directly in SEAtS?
Yes. SEAtS Case Management documents each student’s journey in one place. Create and review cases, automate interventions and book appointments. Tiered security means only users with specific access can view sensitive data.
How do you manage your visa compliance obligations?
SEAtS identifies at-risk students who are not visa compliant, and connects with staff for better outcomes.
Tier 4 Compliance doesn’t have to be complicated
- Automatically flag students who do not meet requirements
- Real Time reports on each student
- Automated alerts for streamlined administration
- Keep track of UKVI, Visa and ATAS requirements
According to PWC’s 2018 report on Managing Risk in Higher Education, UKVI compliance is top of all HEI risk registrars:
“If compliance with UKVI requirements is not maintained, then we may not be able to Recruit International Students as a consequence of a downgrade in our Sponsors Licence.”
Want to know more?
Visa Compliance made easy!