SEAtS monitors student progress, identifies those at-risk, facilitates effective interventions and delivers student success.
From student attendance to grades, visa compliance to learning analytics, SEAtS is the only student success platform that provides medical faculties with the right information, at the right time.
Early intervention increases student retention, and reduces the financial and reputational loss for both the university and the student.
Find out why the University of Liverpool School of Medicine uses SEAtS.
- Track placements in hospitals and clinics
- Monitor minimum award criteria for attendance
- Ensure Visa compliance
- Identify and address Student Retention issues early
- Use hundreds of digital data streams from your campus
- Get students on track from the beginning
- Use workflows to build in critical interventions for at-risk students
- Automate routine communications
- Share case information securely with students, faculty & advisory colleagues