How does it work?
1. Position iBeacon
- iBeacons are wireless so installation is as easy as removing the adhesive backing and sticking it to a wall or ceiling.
- Battery life lasts up to 3 years
- Lectures can use their own phone as an iBeacon for ad-hoc classes
2. Download SEAtS Mobile App
- Available on iOS or Android app store
- Single Sign On integration (Shibaloth, Active Directory)
- Students open app, and tap-in to the upcoming class
- Unlimited reads per second
See what you can do with SEAtS Mobile
- Record attendance at the touch of a button
- View class calendar
- Access with laptop or smartphone
- Request absence from class
- Record Extra-curricular activity
- Receive class notifications (Class cancellations, change of time or room)
- Turn their phone into an iBeacon, allowing students to connect and record attendance anywhere.
- Enter a student’s attendance
- View attendance records based on tiered security access
- Track class attendance
- Receive alerts if a student does not achieve minimum attendance requirements
- Tiered access for data security