SEAtS Student Attendance Management Software is trusted by the Registrar for Student Success
The system automates attendance monitoring on campus, creating significant time and cost benefits, but the real power of the SEAtS System lies in its ability to enable real-time analysis of a range of student engagement signals to derive each student’s individual engagement profile.
Professor Alan Speight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Education
SEAtS monitors student attendance, identifies at-risk students, facilitates effective interventions and delivers student success.
Early intervention is proven to reduce student attrition. REgistrars are able to view data on a campus wide level, module level and individual level to facilitate data driven decisions.
SEAtS is compatible with all campus systems, allowing all your data to create a real-time view of student progress.
SEAtS deliver in 3 key areas
- Track placements
- Monitor minimum award criteria for attendance
- Ensure Visa compliance
- Identify and address Student Retention issues early
- Use hundreds of digital data streams from your campus
- Get students on track from the beginning
- Use workflows to build in critical interventions for at-risk students
- Automate routine communications
- Share case information securely with students, faculty & advisory colleagues