The system automates attendance monitoring on campus, creating significant time and cost benefits, but the real power of the SEAtS System lies in its ability to enable real-time analysis of a range of student engagement signals to derive each student’s individual engagement profile.
Professor Alan Speight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Education
SEAtS monitors student attendance, identifies at-risk students, facilitates effective interventions and delivers student success.
Early intervention is proven to reduce student attrition. REgistrars are able to view data on a campus wide level, module level and individual level to facilitate data driven decisions.
SEAtS is compatible with all campus systems, allowing all your data to create a real-time view of student progress.
- Track placements in hospitals and clinics
- Monitor minimum award criteria for attendance
- Ensure Visa compliance
- Identify and address Student Retention issues early
- Use hundreds of digital data streams from your campus
- Get students on track from the beginning
- Use workflows to build in critical interventions for at-risk students
- Automate routine communications
- Share case information securely with students, faculty & advisory colleagues