Hybrid Timetabling for the New Normal
Student Scheduling Software for Blended Learning
The new normal needs a new student scheduling solution. Manage your timetable, your way with SEAtS. With Blended learning as standard, you can assign classes to any cohort, and assign the class as online, in-class or both.
- Full control of all online and in-class lectures in one place.
- Students can book socially distanced limited in-class places with SEAtS booking system.
- Find available rooms and improve estate management.
- Reduce 95% of the time spent creating and managing timetables.
- Create ad-hoc events and update students with one click.
- Students have latest timetable in their palm with SEAtS Student app.
- In-app live updates and class prompts.
- Ideal for institutions who want to empower educators to manage their timetable.
SEAtS Scheduler is available on the Microsoft Marketplace, making hybrid-ready timetabling just a click away.
Update your entire schedule with ZOOM and Microsoft Teams attendance capabilities and/or other web live links/resources.
Lectures can be set to recur daily, weekly, or monthly.
For synchronous and asynchronous events.
See our Student Scheduling Software in action!
The ESO uses SEAtS Software to capture and report student attendance, provide early alerts for students with low engagement, and to schedule timetables for lectures and clinic sessions.
If you would like to hear more about our student scheduling software and how it can simplify your academic timetabling, reach out today.
Our team would be happy to join you for a quick 15-20 minute discovery call.
The SEAtS Education Suite
A complete blended learning solution
Compliment your student scheduling software. The SEAtS Education Suite is the complete blended, or hybrid, learning solution with Student Attendance Management and Engagement Analytics. Providing visibility over your students’ progression and amplifying their likelihood to succeed.
SEAtS Student Case Management and Early Alerts ensure that no student is lost in the online learning environment. Identify struggling or at-risk students and intervene in a timely, efficient manner.