SEAtS are hiring!
SEAtS are looking for a systems administrator at our offices in Bray, Co. Wicklow. At SEAtS our mission is to help our university and college customers across the globe assist their students in achieving the best possible academic and career outcomes. We do this with our innovative cloud and mobile student success software.
As a junior systems admin, you will be responsible for maintaining, supporting and enhancing our systems, including Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.
Is this you?
• Hands on configuration of Microsoft Active Directory including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
• Research and evaluate new technologies.
• Support operational activities of systems; root cause analysis; systems validation; performance tuning, automation, and capacity management.
• Follow established procedures to build and install hardware and software systems.
• Work to improve monitoring and alerting activities.
• Document policies and procedures.
• Respond to server alerts and document consistent errors.
• Monitor backup jobs and resolve backup failures.
• Experience in application security development, version control, bug tracking.
• Excellent analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with business users and IT colleagues.
Experience & Qualifications
• Degree or other appropriate technical professional qualification.
• 1+ years experience in a System Admin role supporting a wide range of core infrastructure platforms.
• Experience working with 3rd party support vendors.
• Strong interest in consumer technologies – mobile and cloud.
• Ability to work on own initiative while contributing to team goals.
• Advantageous Certification – Microsoft – Certified MTA, MCSE or higher
About SEAtS Software
SEAtS Software was established with the vision of building the world’s most effective student success software in higher education, making it possible for each and every student on campus to achieve their full potential. Today, we deliver solutions to world-renowned institutions in the UK, Ireland, America, and New Zealand.
We provide high-quality, cost-effective student success solutions to leading universities. Our goal is to increase student engagement and retention. Our solutions provide colleges and universities with the power to meet all their academic and administrative needs.
Have any questions about the role?
email [email protected]
If you would like to be part of our growth story, email your CV with SYSADMIN in the subject to [email protected]