For a safe and sustainable return to in-person teaching and learning
Getting back to where we were was never going to be easy. SEAtS are here to help with a suite of rapid deployment solutions to assist with getting back to campus.
SEAtS have worked closely with our customers and partners over the past 18 months. Together we have worked to adapt and build innovative yet practical solutions to help address the challenges and opportunities presented by the new normal.
These included the neccessary move to hybrid teaching and learning, complex public health guidelines, and the rapid expansion of student academic and student wellbeing case workloads.
The SEAtS Platform offers a scalable and flexible platofrm to manage;
- Hybrid Scheduling – Manage blended teaching and learning
- Student Attendance Management – online and in-person
- Student Engagement Analytics – Critical student insights
- Case Management & Early Alerts – Critical early interventions
- Campus Management – Safe and sustainable campus
- Compliance – Simplify visa, financial and professional compliance
SEAtS solutions are cloud and mobile first, up and running fast, and can adapt to meet your institution’s specific needs over time.
Timetabling Solutions for Blended Learning and Teaching
Avoid the confusion of many different online teaching tools. SEAtS Hybrid Timetabling for Blended Learning works the way your campus works, wherever it works in 2021.
- Import old timetables and quickly bulk-add Microsoft Teams and Zoom events to every class.
- Update and sync events to Microsoft Teams, Gmail, Zoom and Outlook.
- Empower academic colleagues to quickly create and update online, in-class and hybrid events.
- Simplify scheduling for clinical and other professional schools with work internship and placement needs.
- Take the opportunity to migrate the new hybrid timetable to SEAtS easy to use cloud platform over time and at your own pace.
Student Attendance Management
Online and On-Campus.
SEAtS Student Attendance offers a unified approach to managing Student Attendance, Student Absence, Work Placements and Compliance with the SEAtS Student App.
Simplify management and reduce workloads for
- Clinical and Professional Placements
- Student Visa Sponsorship, Financial and Professional Accreditation Compliance.
Benefits of a Unified Solution
- Track and manage in-person and online attendance in one place for a hybrid approach.
- Students can check in/out of physical class using QR Codes, GPS, BLE Bluetooth, Smart Campus Technology, Student ID Cards and more.
- Request or declare absences for approval.
Student Engagement Dashboard
Applied Learning Analytics. Gain the critical insights needed to deliver better student outcomes.
SEAtS Engagement Analytics Dashboard fast-tracks the promise of learner analytics with easy to understand and use lead indicator dashboards.
- Track lead indicators for student progression, student retention and student wellbeing.
- Collect and analyze data from LMS, student attendance, grade books, submissions and more.
- Drill into the detail to see how each student is progressing module by module.
- Explore leadership dashboards at school and course level.
Case Management & Early Alerts
Student Wellbeing, Student Retention & Student Progression
Managing student wellbeing is more critical than ever in this New Normal. Many students may not return to campus and opt for distance learning in the short term. Hard-working teams have more cases than ever before, with the same or even less resources to manage them.
Get help automating routine emails and documents, schedule calls and meeting, prioritizing cases, and increase productivity with SEAtS quick-start early alerts and process workflows.
- Track cases opened by staff and students
- Trigger critical early interventions using workflows based on student attendance and engagement scores
- Intervene and Triage at scale using personalized email, SMS and document templates
Make the transition back to campus a collaborative effort…
Get in touch with SEAtS today to join the growing network of collaborators using EdTech software and solutions to enhance the student journey in the New Normal of learning.