Maintaining a Tier 4 sponsor Licence is a priority for all Higher Education Institutions.
According to PWC’s 2018 report on Managing Risk in Higher Education, UKVI compliance is top of all HEI risk registers.
SEAtS have worked with several HEI’s to create a reliable solution that removes Tier 4 licensing from their risk register.
Below are a list of Tier 4 Sponsor responsibilities that SEAtS Software helps resolve:
- To take and keep copies of students’ passports, immigration status documents, visas or Biometric Residence Permits.
- To keep an up to date record of students’ contact details.
- To hold a copy of a student’s Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate where required by the student’s programme of study or research.
- To check that students have registered as required and to report those students who fail to register on time to UKVI.
- To monitor each student’s attendance and to report any discontinuation of studies or unauthorised absence to UKVI.
- To report deferrals, suspensions, withdrawals and terminations of study to UKVI.
- To notify UKVI of any significant changes in your circumstances, e.g. a change to your immigration status such that you are no longer sponsored under Tier 4, a change of programme at the University, early completion of your studies.
- To notify UKVI of any information which suggests a sponsored student is breaching the conditions of his/her immigration permission.
SEAtS is the world’s most effective student success platform in Higher Education. International students contribute enormously and SEAtS prioritises UKVI for HEI and Student Success.
Learn more about how SEAtS delivers in UKVI, Student Attendance, Predictive Analytics, Early Alert Systems and Case Management.