Competition Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2. This prize draw is open to Ireland, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and USA residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT 31st December 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed on the pop-up window for this competition.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 3rd January 2019 The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winners is a 6” Touchscreen Amazon Kindle (without built-in light).
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via email or post by Friday 11th January 2019. The winners must respond to the winners email within 7 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. We will not pass your data to any 3rd Party. As a data controller, we can be contacted at the postal address below (16) or by email ([email protected])
12. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and you agree that SEAtS Software shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16.The Promoter is John Neary, SEAtS Software, No.1 The Mill Building, The Maltings, Bray, A98 X438
17.These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The appropriate authority in Ireland if you wish to lodge a complaint is the Data Protection Office