SEAtS Student Attendance Management Software is trusted by Vice Chancellor/Provost
The SEAtS Student Attendance Management Software is built to support the best possible outcomes for your students through your teaching, learning, and research activities while providing the insight needed to ensure stakeholder compliance and operational excellence.
- Real-time insights with embedded analytics, dashboards, and scorecards.
- Easily Configure SEAtS applications to meet your institutions specific requirements as they change over time.
- KPI dashboards provide a complete picture of each student, class and the entire campus for proactive data-driven decisions
- Engage students, faculty, and staff with timely ,appropriate, personalised email and smartphone messaging and tailored document templates.
SEAtS does the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
The project board were satisfied following a rigorous proof of concept with defined success criteria that SEAtS software could meet all of our objectives. SEAtS ticked all the boxes for the university. It is integrated with all of our existing systems and security and was integrated with our Active Directory and SharePoint infrastructure. The touch terminals worked with our existing student MIFARE cards and worked over Power over Ethernet and wireless which reduced deployment timelines and installation costs.
Professor Nick Braisby, Pro Vice-Chancellor
SEAtS deliver in 3 key areas
- Track placements
- Monitor minimum award criteria for attendance
- Ensure Visa compliance
- Identify and address Student Retention issues early
- Use hundreds of digital data streams from your campus
- Get students on track from the beginning
- Use workflows to build in critical interventions for at-risk students
- Automate routine communications
- Share case information securely with students, faculty & advisory colleagues