Student Attendance Anywhere
How does it work?
1. Educator opens SEAtS Attendance
• Available on Phone, Tablet or desktop
2. Educator taps in students
• Select all students and hit “Attend”
• For efficiency, select ALL and then deselect those not in attendance
• Option to attend students who are not scheduled for full coverage
3. In class actions
- Students can be marked as late
- Students marked as attended can be changed to unattended without issue
- “Select All” options allows educator to select everyone and deleselect unattended for efficient roll attendance management
Record Attendance Manually with smartphone or tablet
What we do
SEAtS dashboard allows lecturers to manually select each student for attendance on a phone, desktop or tablet.
What it means for your campus
SEAtS Manual is for those who want a simple solution with zero hardware investment. Simply tap on all students who are present, and select attend. It is that easy.
What if I want to save time manually entering attendance?
Mobile iBeacon allows lecturers to transform their phone into an iBeacon, thus letting students connect to the lecturer’s phone. Once a student connects, they can record their own attendance.