Student Attendance Anywhere
How does it work?
1. Educator opens SEAtS Attendance
• Available on Phone, Tablet or desktop
2. Educator taps in students
• Select all students and hit “Attend”
• For efficiency, select ALL and then deselect those not in attendance
• Option to attend students who are not scheduled for full coverage
• Option to tap-out students as well depending on attendance policy.
Record Attendance Manually with smartphone or tablet
What we do
SEAtS dashboard allows lecturers to manually select each student for attendance on a phone, desktop or tablet.
What it means for your campus
SEAtS Manual is for those who want a simple solution with zero hardware investment. Simply tap on all students who are present, and select attend. It is that easy.
What if I want to save time manually entering attendance?
Mobile iBeacon allows lecturers to transform their phone into an iBeacon, thus letting students connect to the lecturer’s phone. Once a student connects, they can record their own attendance.