Updated at 30-03-2023
SEAtS Software Limited (hereafter SEAtS) is committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who visits our websites (including but not limited to www.seatssoftware.com, www.seats.cloud and others) “Websites” or subscribes to our services (which include www.seats.cloud) “Services” or provides us with personal information by other methods.
Scope of this Policy
The scope of this document is the operation of the SEAtS public-facing websites above and the information recorded by visitors to these Websites. SEAtS is the data controller of these websites.
SEAtS offer a suite of software as a service products “(Services”) on a paid subscription basis to its customers. When delivering these services SEAtS acts as a “Data Processor” on behalf of the Customer who is the “Data Controller”.
The Services provided vary from customer to customer. In all cases the Services are operated by the Customer and ownership of all data, governance of access to customer data is controlled by the Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, SEAtS legally cannot and will never share any information that it processes on behalf of the customer with any third party.
SEAtS use a small number of primary technology providers (e.g. Data Hosting or Firewall) that store or protect this data on behalf of SEAtS and the Customer in order to provide the services to the Customer. Any requests to do otherwise, however unlikely, would be refused and immediately notified to the customer in writing by SEAtS.
These operations are governed by our information security policy which can be viewed here.
Data Processing Agreement for SEAtS Services
SEAtS operate our data processing activities under the current GDPR and Data Protection legislation in each of our operating markets. A copy of our standard Data Processing Agreement can be seen here.
Data Protection Agreements may vary on a customer-by-customer basis depending on the Customer chosen Services, and on country specific legislation. In these cases, a Customer Specific Data Processing Agreement will govern the Data Processing Activities carried out by SEAtS on behalf of the Customer.
Information Usage in relation to our Websites and Services
Information collected on our Websites specifically, not our Services, will be held on our customer relationship management, marketing, financial and support systems.
This information is used to provide our Services, to respond to website visitor requests, to facilitate downloads and evaluations, to support marketing activities both directly and together with our partners, and to meet our GDPR compliance obligations.
How we Collect Information on our Website
- Through website forms on which website visitors choose to enter information in order to access documents or request a demo or presentation or other event or activity.
- Through user entry of data in our Services.
- Through automated collection of information from our Websites and Services such as referrals from partner websites, pages, search terms on search engines, pages visited, the user’s and organisation’s IP addresses.
- We also collect information provided to us over the phone, by email, in writing and in person.
SEAtS Store Information in the following Locations
- In website databases and log files (for web submissions by visitors ot the site).
- In databases to manage, operate and administer our Services (SEAtS are the Data Processor, The Customer is in all cases the Data Controller and Owner of their data.
- In our CRM and Support database to interact with customers and prospective customers and to provide our services and the support needed to help users.
- We do not ever share personally identifiable information with third-parties other than with our primary technology partners, mentioned above, and solely as necessary to provide information or services you have requested.
Emails you may receive from SEAtS
SEAtS regularly send emails to customer contacts and parties who have expressed an interest in our Websites and Services.
Each email sent from us using our mailing list service provides a clear unsubscribe link which will immediately remove you from any or all of our mailings as you specify.
How Web Tracking Works in Practice and how to Opt-out
- SEAtS, like most websites, uses a first party cookie to track visitor activity on our web sites. We use this information to improve the content of our sites as well as to provide visitors with a more relevant overall experience with our organisation and our site. As mentioned earlier, we never share information you provide us with third parties.
- If you do not want a site to track activity you can the site or you may browse the site using privacy mode in your web browser.
- The most common Private Browsing options are;
- Private mode in Microsoft Edge/Google Chrome
- Private browsing mode in Apple Safari
- If you fill out a web form on this site your information will be stored in our marketing, customer management, or support systems and some amount of your past browsing on this site may be available to our staff to determine your interests. This helps our support staff/web designers establish if there are broken links or an issue with a specific feature in one of our services.
- However, if you use private browsing as described above, you may provide us your information without making your past browsing activity available to us. If you do not wish for us to have your personal information, please do not fill out any of the web forms on this site.
- To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner”. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.The legal bases for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
Opt-in Policy and Unsubscribing
By clicking “submit” to send us your personal information on any of the website forms, or by subscribing for our Services or by providing your personal information in writing, by phone, email or in person, you opt-in to receive future emails from us and our affiliate companies. We may use your email address to notify you of support information, technical updates, license or service renewals and upgrades, new product information, company announcements, and relevant news items.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: +35315980944
- Via this Link: https://seatssoftware.com/contact-us
- Via this Address: Units 1 and 2 The Mill Building The Maltings Bray Wicklow A48X438