Student Engagement Dashboard
SEAtS offers a flexible approach to student engagement analytics because we know that each institution measure success differently. Priorities online engagement like virtual attendance or VLE resource downloads. Measure custom engagement like student advisor meetings or broad VLE touchpoints like videos viewed. With SEATS, you can use our out of the box dashboards, or customize your own so you can drive improvements rapidly.
Progress at a Glance
- Measure student engagement using SEAtS Student Success Score
- Add custom fields for personalised student journey
- Priorities student’s by school, course, or module
- View online engagement by recency, frequency, and duration
- Wellbeing alerts for students whose behaviour/interactions change suddenly
The Big Picture
A Student Engagement Dashboard is a reporting tool that provides a visual display of student metrics. The objective is to give your Student Success team at-a-glance visibility into retention performance by school, course, or module.
Our Student Engagement dashboard summarises physical and virtual data points into easily digestible snippets that can be translated into clear actions for your institution.