Roehampton use data to inform their student success strategies and improve the student experience.
See how University of Roehampton captures and reports on student attendance, both online and in-person, and delivers critical early interventions for struggling students with data analytics and early alerts.
”We have built a strong relationship with SEAtS on this groundbreaking project.
SEAtS deliver the real-time decision-making data needed to help our academic and professional services colleagues ensure that all our students have the best possible experiences and outcomes.Mike HallDirector of Campus Operations, University of Roehampton, London
The University of Roehampton, London is a modern and dynamic institution that traces its roots back to the 1840s. Today, it welcomes over 9,000 students from over 140 countries, and offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The university is in the top 10 universities inn the UK for postgraduate student satisfaction.
The University of Roehampton is committed to delivering excellent student experiences and achieving its strategic goals of increasing student satisfaction, retention and employability. By partnering with SEAtS Software, the university is able to foster a culture of student success and excellence across its campuses and online programs.
The SEAtS Attendance and Engagement Solution with Early Alerts is a powerful tool that helps educators monitor and improve student performance, retention, and success. The solution enables the tracking and recording of student attendance for Tier 4 Visa Compliance. At the University of Roehampton, SEAtS Software’s engagement analytics with early alerts also helps to identify students who are at risk of dropping out, failing, or underperforming.
Some of the main features of the implemented system include:
- Real-time attendance capture and verification: Using both in-person card readers and QR codes for online attendance, the University of Roehampton can collect and validate student attendance data in real time, ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- Customizable dashboards and reports: Users can create and access various dashboards and reports that display important KPIs, trends, and insights enabling data-driven decision making.
- Automated communication and intervention workflows: Automates the process of sending notifications, alerts and interventions to students and staff, facilitating timely and effective communication and support.
- Integration with existing campus systems: Seamlessly integrates with existing learning management systems and student information systems. We present all necessary data and crucial actionable insights in one central system for staff and students, ensuring data consistency and removing data silos.
- Data security and compliance: SEAtS Software adheres to the highest standards of data security and compliance, ensuring the protection and privacy of student data.
”SEAtS provided us with an immediate solution to any existing issues surrounding student retention, engagement or attendance monitoring.Mike HallDirector of Campus Operations, University of Roehampton
The University of Roehampton has many positive impacts of the SEAtS System on student satisfaction, retention and attainment. Roehampton’s academic, administration, and support staff now have a single secure location to go to access student engagement and attendance data. SEAtS connected to their existing campus systems and began drawing siloed student data into one place and transforming into meaningful insights.
Key benefits include:
Get your free copy
Download your PDF version of the case study below. Simply fill in your email address.
”We feel that SEAtS really understand the landscape of Higher Education. We are working with a dedicated Account Manager who is familiar with our operations and is able to work with us throughout the academic year. Whilst SEAtS is a company that works with many institutions across the sector, we do feel we get an individual approach and support throughout the academic year.Zuzanna Lazowy-BassiProject Manager, University of Roehampton